Urgent! We need your support at tonight’s Youth Rally at MRBC! We have home team advantage, so come out and support the quiz teams with your presence, and be blessed with preaching and teaching from God’s Word. It’s It all begins at 7pm sharp. If you need a ride, please contact Bro. John G. ASAP.
Next Saturday‘s NERF WAR activity is coming up quick. Invite your friends and family now so they can plan ahead to attend! The activity is from 2-6pm, and you can click here to download a flyer with all the information.
Click the title to view pictures from our last NERF activity.
Read more… “Youth Reminders”
With the cold weather upon us, grab some hot chocolate and come to our LEGO activity tomorrow night from 6:00-8:00. We will be having individual builds, group challenges, and a chance to take home a new LEGO set. Feel free to bring your own LEGO’s, but make sure that you have them in their own container and clearly identified. Don’t forget to bring your friends!
If you need more information please contact Bro. John G.
Tomorrow from 2 PM to 6 PM, we will be having a youth activity at the church, for those in 1st-8th grades. There will be games, activities, and something for everyone! You don’t want to miss it!
Please contact Bro. John G if you have any questions or you need to arrange a ride.
It’s that time again, and we’re excited for the 2019-2020 Youth Rally season! As our youth begin studying and preparing, please plan to attend the first rally of the season at Grace Community Baptist Church in Monticello, Indiana on September 27th.
The latest flyer, quiz info, and permission slip can be found on our Youth Rallies page.
For those who signed up to attend the Bring the Lamb Back to School Youth Rally and Water Wars activity in Amelia, OH, this Saturday, please take note of the following info.
- You must have turned in your 5$ and permission slip before we leave Saturday morning. Permission slips can be downloaded here.
- Please be at the church by 8:30AM for departure, unless you have made other arrangements with Bro. John G.
Click here for activity permission slip
Click here for promotional flyer
Calling all teens! You’re invited to come to MRBC this Saturday afternoon from 3-9 pm for team sports. We’ll be hosting volleyball and basketball games in the afternoon. In the evening, we’ll have hot dogs and s’mores as we relax around the bonfire. All you need to do is bring your Bible, a friend, and a snack.
Please contact Bro. John G. if you have any questions.
See you there!
For those of you who didn’t go as a camper or counselor to Camp Bibleway, you might be wondering what the rest of us were up to all week? Tonight during the service, we will be showing the 2019 camp video, which will more than satisfy your curiosity! You won’t want to miss it.
See you this evening at 7pm!
The excitement for Camp Bibleway is building! Here are some last minute details to help you prepare for camp next week.
- If you haven’t already, please review the camp rules, and list of items to bring. Don’t forget your Bible!
- Our Sunday evening schedule will be an hour earlier than normal. Youth Night begins at 4:30.
- Everything needs to be loaded on the bus before Youth Night begins. Please arrive at 4pm to begin loading.
- We will be leaving for camp immediately after the evening service.
Parents, please keep in mind the following items while at camp:
- Absolutely no cell phones or electronic devices. All contact should be directed through a camp counselor. Stand alone camera’s are acceptable.
- All medications must be given to a camp counselor before or upon arrival.
- All visits to camp must be cleared by Pastor (Jr Camp) or Bro. John G. (Sr Camp). Visits are allowed during dinner time through the evening service. All visitors must leave camp by 10pm.
Please contact Bro. John G. if you have any questions.
Everyone likes a win-win, which is exactly what Bible Readathon 2019 was! Our fundraising goal was met, there were some pretty sweet door prizes, thanks to our sponsors, and together we read over 500 chapters of the Bible in just under four hours! It was truly a blessing to hear so many Scriptures being read out loud.
We want give a special thank you to all of the following people and sponsors for making Bible Readathon 2019 such a wonderful event.
- All those who read at Bible Readathon 2019
- Our event organizers and helpers.
- All donors and financial contributors – We couldn’t have done it with out you!
- Our individual and corporate sponsors
- Veal Insurance
- First Financial Bank
- IN State Senator Aaron Freeman
- Burgess Mechanical Corp.
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Southport Road Chick-fil-A
- Otte Family Fun Center
- Rascals Fun Zone
On behalf of the youth at MRBC, thank you all for your support!
Bro. John G
It’s less than 24 hours from the start of Bible Readathon 2019! Here’s what you need to know when you show up to read tomorrow.
- Reading will begin at 12:30 sharp, and we will wrap up at the end of the day with youth awards and prize drawings.
- Please plan on being there for the entire event. Readers with more chapters will need to begin as early as possible to make sure they can finish in time.
- When you arrive, please stop at the registration table to sign in and sign up for our prize drawings. Thanks to our sponsors, we have some awesome prize packages we’ll be giving away at the end of the event, including free food prizes from Papa John’s and Chick-fil-A!
- Come planning to read! Many youth raised over and above their individual goal, and will need help reading their assigned chapters. Everyone can participate!
- We will be serving light snacks and bottled water for all participants.
- All the rules and information can be found on the Bible Readathon page on our website.
See you tomorrow!