DON’T FORGET! SUNDAY EVENING ACTIVITIES ARE ONE HOUR EARLIER THAN NORMAL.
If you are going to camp, please be at the church no later than 4:00PM to load up!
Don’t forget your…
- Mask or face covering
- Snack Shack money ($15 suggested)
Please do not bring…
- Electronics of any kind
- Worldly books, magazines, or other distracting materials.
- Bad attitudes!
For any questions regarding the rules, click here to view the camp information packet, or contact Bro. John G.
All Bible Readathon funds and Camp Bibleway paperwork must be turned in by this Sunday evening! Forms can be downloaded from the previous blog post or on our member page. Please contact Bro. John G with any questions.
If you are planning to attend Camp Bibleway as a camper or counselor, you can download the appropriate forms below. Printed forms will be also be made available at church. All forms are due on or before July 5th.
Camper forms packet
Counselor forms packet
These forms are also available on our member page.
Please email Bro. John G with any questions.
Youth fundraising for our third-annual Bible Read-a-thon kicks off in just over two weeks! We need your support. Below is a list of ways you can help.
- CHECK OUT our Bible Readathon page for more information on our fundraiser and open house.
- SUBSCRIBE to our blog for campaign updates.
- DONATE ONLINE through our gofundme campaign by clicking HERE.
- DONATE OFFLINE by check or money order. Simply make your check out to “McGregor Road Baptist Church”, and write “Camp Bibleway Fundraiser” in the memo field. If you would like it to go toward a specific individual’s camp fund, please note that on your check as well.
- SHARE our fundraising campaign via email, social media, or word of mouth.
On behalf of our youth, Thank You for your support!
For those of you who didn’t go as a camper or counselor to Camp Bibleway, you might be wondering what the rest of us were up to all week? Tonight during the service, we will be showing the 2019 camp video, which will more than satisfy your curiosity! You won’t want to miss it.
See you this evening at 7pm!
Here’s a little fun for those who went to Camp Bibleway this year. See if you can find yourself in this humorous group photo!
Camp Bibleway 2019 I SPY
The excitement for Camp Bibleway is building! Here are some last minute details to help you prepare for camp next week.
- If you haven’t already, please review the camp rules, and list of items to bring. Don’t forget your Bible!
- Our Sunday evening schedule will be an hour earlier than normal. Youth Night begins at 4:30.
- Everything needs to be loaded on the bus before Youth Night begins. Please arrive at 4pm to begin loading.
- We will be leaving for camp immediately after the evening service.
Parents, please keep in mind the following items while at camp:
- Absolutely no cell phones or electronic devices. All contact should be directed through a camp counselor. Stand alone camera’s are acceptable.
- All medications must be given to a camp counselor before or upon arrival.
- All visits to camp must be cleared by Pastor (Jr Camp) or Bro. John G. (Sr Camp). Visits are allowed during dinner time through the evening service. All visitors must leave camp by 10pm.
Please contact Bro. John G. if you have any questions.
A huge THANK YOU to all those who contributed to our youth camp fundraising goal. I am very pleased to announce that with your help, we met our team goal! That means that all of the participating campers will be receiving an I ♥ MRBC t-shirt before camp. Additional t-shirts will be available for purchase. Please contact Bro. John G. if you would like to purchase one for yourself.
Now comes the best part; satisfying those pledges by reading the Bible at our Readathon open house event this Saturday! There are still plenty of opportunities to help, and we will be reading nearly 500 chapters of the Bible from 12:30-5pm. Stop by, listen, help read, and sign up for some fun door prizes! You’re sure to have a wonderful time, and be encouraged by the scripture reading. You can find all the details on our Bible Readathon page.
We are less than three weeks away from Camp Bibleway! All campers need to have their registration forms submitted as soon as possible. All necessary forms and instructions are attached at the end of this post. Please contact Bro. John G. if you have any questions.
Download Camper Registration Packet
Camp Bibleway is less than four weeks away, and yesterday marked the start of fundraising for our annual Bible Readathon. Our youth are anxiously looking forward to camp this summer, and need your support to help them raise their camp funds. There are several ways you can help.
Donations are easy through our gofundme page here: https://www.gofundme.com/mrbcbiblereadathon, or send a check or money order to our church with “Camp Bibleway Fundraiser” in the memo field. If you would like it to go toward a specific individual’s camp fund, please note that on your check as well. All donations must be received by May 26th.
Also, help us get the word out! SHARE our fundraising campaign via email, social media, or word of mouth. Every little bit helps!
Check out our Bible Readathon page for more information on our fundraiser and open house, and to subscribe to our blog for incremental updates.
On behalf of our youth, Thank You for your support!