A big THANK YOU to all our sponsors and those who helped us reach our fundraising goal this year. Now it’s time to read all 632 of those chapters! Stop by Saturday from 12:30-5:00 to show your support and read.
Adults, we received overwhelming amount of team funding this year, so we can use your help reading for those chapters. We’ll have 10 chapter increments available Saturday for anyone who is willing to help.
We encourage anyone to participate. However, if you are unfamiliar with the rules, please take a moment to review them here.
2020 Bible Readathon Rules
We have some amazing door prizes this year! Every hour we will be drawing for some sweet Chick-fil-A prizes and Target gift cards. When all the chapters have been read, we will draw for the remaining prizes and award our top fundraisers.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact Bro. John G.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 BIBLE READATHON SPONSORS!
Help choose the 2020 MRBC team shirt design! Click the image below to view detail of all the t-shirt designs, and let us know in comments which front, back, and color you like best.
It’s here! Fundraising for our 3rd Annual Bible Readathon starts tomorrow!
Don’t forget to stop by the foyer table at church tomorrow to grab your 2020 Bible Readathon pledge form and flyers. As a reminder, all materials are downloadable from our member page.
The excitement for Camp Bibleway 2020 is building, and we’re looking forward to another exiting Bible Readathon on July 11th! Mark your calendar, and please see Bro. John G. if you have any questions.
Youth fundraising for our third-annual Bible Read-a-thon kicks off in just over two weeks! We need your support. Below is a list of ways you can help.
- CHECK OUT our Bible Readathon page for more information on our fundraiser and open house.
- SUBSCRIBE to our blog for campaign updates.
- DONATE ONLINE through our gofundme campaign by clicking HERE.
- DONATE OFFLINE by check or money order. Simply make your check out to “McGregor Road Baptist Church”, and write “Camp Bibleway Fundraiser” in the memo field. If you would like it to go toward a specific individual’s camp fund, please note that on your check as well.
- SHARE our fundraising campaign via email, social media, or word of mouth.
On behalf of our youth, Thank You for your support!
Everyone likes a win-win, which is exactly what Bible Readathon 2019 was! Our fundraising goal was met, there were some pretty sweet door prizes, thanks to our sponsors, and together we read over 500 chapters of the Bible in just under four hours! It was truly a blessing to hear so many Scriptures being read out loud.
We want give a special thank you to all of the following people and sponsors for making Bible Readathon 2019 such a wonderful event.
- All those who read at Bible Readathon 2019
- Our event organizers and helpers.
- All donors and financial contributors – We couldn’t have done it with out you!
- Our individual and corporate sponsors
- Veal Insurance
- First Financial Bank
- IN State Senator Aaron Freeman
- Burgess Mechanical Corp.
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Southport Road Chick-fil-A
- Otte Family Fun Center
- Rascals Fun Zone
On behalf of the youth at MRBC, thank you all for your support!
Bro. John G
It’s less than 24 hours from the start of Bible Readathon 2019! Here’s what you need to know when you show up to read tomorrow.
- Reading will begin at 12:30 sharp, and we will wrap up at the end of the day with youth awards and prize drawings.
- Please plan on being there for the entire event. Readers with more chapters will need to begin as early as possible to make sure they can finish in time.
- When you arrive, please stop at the registration table to sign in and sign up for our prize drawings. Thanks to our sponsors, we have some awesome prize packages we’ll be giving away at the end of the event, including free food prizes from Papa John’s and Chick-fil-A!
- Come planning to read! Many youth raised over and above their individual goal, and will need help reading their assigned chapters. Everyone can participate!
- We will be serving light snacks and bottled water for all participants.
- All the rules and information can be found on the Bible Readathon page on our website.
See you tomorrow!
A huge THANK YOU to all those who contributed to our youth camp fundraising goal. I am very pleased to announce that with your help, we met our team goal! That means that all of the participating campers will be receiving an I ♥ MRBC t-shirt before camp. Additional t-shirts will be available for purchase. Please contact Bro. John G. if you would like to purchase one for yourself.
Now comes the best part; satisfying those pledges by reading the Bible at our Readathon open house event this Saturday! There are still plenty of opportunities to help, and we will be reading nearly 500 chapters of the Bible from 12:30-5pm. Stop by, listen, help read, and sign up for some fun door prizes! You’re sure to have a wonderful time, and be encouraged by the scripture reading. You can find all the details on our Bible Readathon page.
This is it. We’re almost there! Today is the last day you can sponsor a camper and have it count toward their Readathon goal. For funds to count toward the individual ($200) or the team goal ($4,500), they must be received by midnight tonight. Many of the campers are so close to reaching their goals. They just need your last minute help! If you haven’t yet contributed, you can easily visit our gofundme page right now, and help us with an eleventh hour donation. If you are donating to a specific individual, please note their name in the comments.
Don’t forget; your support doesn’t end there. Come out and join us on Saturday, June 1st, to participate in our Bible Readathon open house event.
We won’t know the official tally until after the the fundraising deadline next Sunday, but we are already well on our way to our team goal. Every little bit counts, and many campers are close to their individual goals also. That means there will be a lot of reading happening on June 1st!
If you haven’t yet donated, or really want to challenge the youth to read more chapters, now is the time. We’re very excited to see what the Lord is going to do in the hearts of our young people at camp this year, and what better way for them to kick off camp month than reading the Bible at our Readathon!
While your at it, click here to visit our gofundme page for a quick and easy way to share our #biblereadathon with your friends and family through social media.
Camp Bibleway is less than four weeks away, and yesterday marked the start of fundraising for our annual Bible Readathon. Our youth are anxiously looking forward to camp this summer, and need your support to help them raise their camp funds. There are several ways you can help.
Donations are easy through our gofundme page here: https://www.gofundme.com/mrbcbiblereadathon, or send a check or money order to our church with “Camp Bibleway Fundraiser” in the memo field. If you would like it to go toward a specific individual’s camp fund, please note that on your check as well. All donations must be received by May 26th.
Also, help us get the word out! SHARE our fundraising campaign via email, social media, or word of mouth. Every little bit helps!
Check out our Bible Readathon page for more information on our fundraiser and open house, and to subscribe to our blog for incremental updates.
On behalf of our youth, Thank You for your support!