A big THANK YOU to all those who made Camp Bibleway possible this year! Enjoy some wackiness in this crazy group photo, and see if you can find all the items below. Click the picture to enlarge.
If you will be attending Camp Bibleway, please have your paperwork filled out and turned in by this Sunday, June 13th. Camper and counselor forms will be available at the Bible Readathon open house on Saturday, and you can also download them from the Camp Bibleway page. All camp funds must be received before camp on June 20th.
Please direct any questions to Bro. John G.
Isaiah 34:16 “Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read…”
Camp Bibleway is less than a month away, and fundraising for our 4th Annual Bible Readathon starts this Sunday!
Mark your calendars for our open house on June 12th from 1-5pm, and please contact Bro. John G. if you have any questions.
DON’T FORGET! SUNDAY EVENING ACTIVITIES ARE ONE HOUR EARLIER THAN NORMAL.
If you are going to camp, please be at the church no later than 4:00PM to load up!
Don’t forget your…
- Mask or face covering
- Snack Shack money ($15 suggested)
Please do not bring…
- Electronics of any kind
- Worldly books, magazines, or other distracting materials.
- Bad attitudes!
If you are planning to attend Camp Bibleway as a camper or counselor, you can download the appropriate forms below. Printed forms will be also be made available at church. All forms are due on or before July 5th.
These forms are also available on our member page.
Please email Bro. John G with any questions.
For those of you who didn’t go as a camper or counselor to Camp Bibleway, you might be wondering what the rest of us were up to all week? Tonight during the service, we will be showing the 2019 camp video, which will more than satisfy your curiosity! You won’t want to miss it.
See you this evening at 7pm!
Here’s a little fun for those who went to Camp Bibleway this year. See if you can find yourself in this humorous group photo!
- If you haven’t already, please review the camp rules, and list of items to bring. Don’t forget your Bible!
- Our Sunday evening schedule will be an hour earlier than normal. Youth Night begins at 4:30.
- Everything needs to be loaded on the bus before Youth Night begins. Please arrive at 4pm to begin loading.
- We will be leaving for camp immediately after the evening service.
Parents, please keep in mind the following items while at camp:
- Absolutely no cell phones or electronic devices. All contact should be directed through a camp counselor. Stand alone camera’s are acceptable.
- All medications must be given to a camp counselor before or upon arrival.
- All visits to camp must be cleared by Pastor (Jr Camp) or Bro. John G. (Sr Camp). Visits are allowed during dinner time through the evening service. All visitors must leave camp by 10pm.
Please contact Bro. John G. if you have any questions.
We are less than three weeks away from Camp Bibleway! All campers need to have their registration forms submitted as soon as possible. All necessary forms and instructions are attached at the end of this post. Please contact Bro. John G. if you have any questions.