It is hard to believe that another year is coming to close! But before it does, we have many things going on that you will want to be a part of!
Tomorrow, Sunday, December 22nd
- Celebrating the Birth of Christ! 10:40am, at our morning preaching service, we will have a special service focused on the Birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ!
Christmas day, Wednesday, December 25th, at 7:00pm, we will have a Christmas evening service!
- Come prepared to share Christmas day testimonies of how you exalt the birth of Christ during this time of year! It is a blessing to have Christmas fall on Wednesday this year! Show Christ that He is the reason for the season, by coming to church on Christmas night.
During the Holidays, all service times will remain as normal, all scheduled service times will be stay the same, plus the addition of our New Year’s Eve Gathering.
Sunday, December 29
- This will be the last Sunday Service of 2019! This service will focus on the close of an exciting year, as we recap some of the exciting events of 2019!
Tuesday, December 31 – New Years Eve Gathering!
- You can begin to gather at MRBC at 6pm, for an evening of fun, games, food, fellowship, preaching, singing, testimonies and prayer!
- Bring a couple food items, drinks, and deserts, that will be able to sit out all evening! (If your dish needs to be hot or cold, bring a means to enable this.)
- Bring a game or two that you would like to play with a group.
- White Elephant Gift Exchange!
- Don’t buy anything for this gift exchange!
- Look around your house for something that is in good working order, but that you no longer need.
- Wrap it!
- Write Man or Woman on it, if it is gender specific.
- Bring it to the New Year’s Eve Gathering to participate in our gift exchange!
- There will be a child exchange and an adult exchange.
- A Service will begin at 7:15, which will feature a couple charge type messages, singing, testifying and praising!
- After the Service, we will return to our fellowship, play, eating and game time!
- Stay as long as you are able. At 15 minutes till midnight, we will gather into groups to pray in the New Year!
Wednesday, January 1st – Happy New Year!
- Start the New Year out right, by being in church for this service, 7pm!
- At this service, we will look forward to what the Lord will do in and through our Church during 2020!
Try not to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season! Spend time to stop and praise our wonderful God for sending Christ to earth, to become our Saviour!
To God be the Glory, great things He hath done! See you in Church this Holiday Season!