Praise the Lord for the Gospel Tent Meeting that is taking place in Fairland, Indiana!
To date, 26 souls have trusted in Christ for Salvation, under the tent!
Come Join us under the Tent, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday!
We will have church tonight at our church, and dismiss with enough time to make it to the tent meeting, after our Sunday Evening Service!
This Sunday at MRBC, we will have our Seedline Missionary, Tyler Williamson, present an update on FirstBible, and the things going on around the world in their ministry to get the Word of God to precious souls who need a Bible in their own language.
- We will also be dedicating and praying over the Bibles that we are assembling tonight and Saturday, as they will be sent to Mexico to be distributed by our Missionary, Jonathon Bryan.
Also on Sunday morning, we have Evangelist Chris Hewett with us! He will also be presenting how God is using him to preach the gospel around our country, and in foreign fields.
You don’t want to miss this Sunday morning!
- Make sure you are here at 9:30am, and bring all your friends and family!
- This is a wonderful opportunity to get people under gospel preaching and for them to hear what God is doing around the world to get the Word of God to every soul!
To God be the Glory!
Things have been exciting around McGregor Road Baptist Church!!
We had a tremendous day of services Sunday!
- The Choir Special was very good Sunday! Take a listen: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/I-Feel-Like-Traveling-On.mp3”
- Each message from Sunday can be heard here: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/mrbc-audio/recent-messages/”
- I encourage you to listen to any message you missed!
- In Sunday School we are studying “The Unseen World”.
- We were in Revelation 11 for the Sunday morning preaching time, looking at True Worship.
- On Sunday night we continued in our study entitled “Think”.
We are Blessed to have the East Indy Gospel Tent Meeting going on in Fairland through this week!
- The thrust of these meetings is the preaching of the gospel!
- If you have not attended yet, it would be a blessing to you if you did! While you are at it, bring a lost friend or loved one with you!
- I plan to be at this meeting tonight, I hope to see you!
- The address is: 4666 North Michigan Road, Fairland IN 46126. Services start at 7pm nightly.
- The services will run through Friday of this week.
- Please be in prayer for these meetings, that souls will be saved and the saints will be stirred to fulfill the Great Commission!
What else is going on this week?
- Wednesday Evening Prayer and Preaching at our Church at 7pm.
- Thursday Faith Bible Institute at our Church at 6:30pm
- Friday IBYR Youth Rally, leaving our Church at 3:30pm to head to Monticello for our First Youth Rally of this Rally Season!
- Saturday morning New Move In Visitation at 10am.
Psalms 113:1-8 “Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. 2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. 3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD’S name is to be praised. 4 The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens. 5 Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high, 6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! 7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; 8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.”
- God is worthy of our Praise today!
- Let each of us who have breath, Praise the Lord!
Have a blessed day in the Lord, Pastor Kaiser
TONIGHT – September 18th
Our Wednesday Evening Service will be at the East Indy Tent Meeting!
Please join us, and a number of other Baptist Churches at this meeting, at 7pm.
Address: 4666 North Michigan Road, Fairland, IN 46126
Invite the Lost! Invite those who are unsure about their salvation! Invite the Saved!
Join us to support an effort that is going on to reach our area with the Gospel of Christ!
The seating is not as comfy as a padded pew, so if need be, bring a cushion, or a lawn chair!
See you at the Tent Meeting TONIGHT!
2 Corinthians 10:3-7 “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. 7 Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ’s, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ’s, even so are we Christ’s.”
We are covering some exciting territory in the Scriptures at Church!
- On Sunday evening, I am preaching a series entitled “Think”. We dealt with the above passage and showed how our imaginations affect the power we have to pull down spiritual strongholds in our life and the lives around us! Its a must listen to message! “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Think-Series-Right-Imaginations.mp3”
- We are in the Book of Revelation on Sunday mornings! I preached Revelation 10 this week! Just after the mid point of the Tribulation, Jesus descends to earth to make the announcement that time is up! You can listen to this message here: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/No-More-Time.mp3”
- For the Adult Sunday School we are studying Angels. There is a lot of interest on this topic. Come to class on Sundays at 9:30am to participate with us!
Praise the Lord! Jacqueline was Baptized on Sunday!
It’s exciting to see the Lord working in lives and adding people to our church!!
I pray that you have a blessed week this week!
Much to pray for, please review our prayer list and pray for our requests.
I appreciate you very much! Thank you for being a part of our church!!’
Psalms 122:1 “I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.”
- It is a blessing to have a church to be a part of that preaches the Word of God and takes serious the matter of winning souls to Jesus Christ!
- Thank you for be a part of McGregor Road Baptist Church!!
Yesterday was a blessing!
- In Sunday School, the Adult Class is studying the “Unseen World”. Our class is greatly enjoying this study! You can listen to last week’s class here: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/The-Unseen-World-Nature-of-Angels.mp3”
- The Sunday Morning Preaching service was also a blessing! I preached on the Bottomless Pit which is mentioned in Revelation 9. If you missed this service, catch the message here: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/The-Bottomless-Pit.mp3”
- The special that Doug and Hannah sang was very good. Listen to their special here: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Where-The-Soul-Never-Dies.mp3”
- We were honored to award Jessica a New Bible for completing the ABC’s of Christian Growth, led by Dana. PTL! Great job!!
- I started a new series on Sunday Evening entitled, “Think”. What we think about determines much in our lives. Listen to the message here: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Think-Series-Have-No-Confidence-in-the-Flesh.mp3”
What’s Happening this week?
- Tuesday: Ladies Prayer Meeting at Dana’s house, at 6:30pm.
- Wednesday: Prayer and Preaching at MRBC! 7:00pm
- Thursday: Faith Bible Institute at 6:30pm. (If you are not a student, but want to see if it’s for you, come out this week free of charge!)
- Friday: Good News Mission Service at 6:45pm. John G will be preaching, let me know if you want to help with this service.
- Saturday: New Move In Visitation, 10:00am.
- Youth Activity for 1st – 8th grades at MRBC, 2pm-6pm.
Prayer for our members this week!
- Philippians 1:9-11 “And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.”
Have a blessed week in the Lord!
Praise God! Another blessed day at McGregor Road Baptist Church yesterday!!
If you missed any of the messages, I strongly encourage you to listen via our audio page:
- Sunday School: We started a new section in our ABC’s of Christian Maturity book, “The Unseen World”. “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/The-Unseen-World-Origin-of-Angels.mp3”
- Sunday AM Preaching Service: Revelation 9, “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Exalted-or-Fallen-Stars.mp3”
- Sunday PM Preaching Service: (MUST LISTEN TO!) Think Series: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Think-Series-A-Living-Sacrifice.mp3”
- Wednesday Evening Prayer and Preaching Service: 7:00pm (A few of us are meeting at 6pm to pray more, you are welcome to join us!)
- Faith Bible Institute’s 2019 Fall Semester Begins, 6:30pm. (If you are not a student, but what to check it out, you can come this Thursday to see if it is for you!)
- Youth Activity in Amelia Ohio, Water Wars! Saturday, leaving MRBC at 8:30am. See John G ASAP if you plan to go!
Romans 15:1-3 “We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.”
- We have an opportunity and responsibility to edify the weak among us. If God reveals to you that someone is hurting, or going through a hard time, reach out to them and try to encourage them today. Your reaching out may be what they need to recover from their infirmity!
Romans 15:13 “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.”
Have a blessed day in the Lord!
I pray that this update finds you with a clear conscience before God and man!
As we embark on our work week, please know that I am praying for you, and that God desires to do great things in your life this week!
Must Hear Message from Church last night!
- Philippians 4:1, 4-9 “Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.”
- This is the text of the message that I preached last night. It is the first message in a new series entitled, “Think”.
- I encourage you to listen to this message, as I believe it holds the often overlooked ingredient to working out problems in our relationships.
- Link to listen to the message, “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Think-Series-You-Are-the-Problem.mp3”
- We are going through Revelation on Sunday morning, yesterday we covered the first 4 trumpet judgments! If you are interested in end times events, this is a message that you want to listen to!
- Link to our audio page: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/mrbc-audio/recent-messages/” The message title is “Get your own dirt”.
Wednesday Evening Prayer and Bible Study
- Service begins at 7:00pm
- Some of us have been meeting early to pray (6:00pm). You are welcome to join us at this time if you would like to have more time to pray on Wednesday evening!
Thursday Evening Good News Mission Service
- Bro. Rob Horton heads up our Mission Services, and he would love for you to come and support this service, as the Lord leads.
- You must be in the Men’s Shelter door by 6:45pm, as they lock the door after this.
Saturday morning New Move-in Visitation
- 10:00am We go out by two’s or three’s to meet those who have recently moved into our area. Come join us!
Faith Bible Institute
- Our Fall Semester starts on Thursday, August 22nd. For details, see Bro. Bill Reddy.
Have a blessed day! Let me know if I can be a help to you!