I pray that this update finds you with a clear conscience before God and man!
As we embark on our work week, please know that I am praying for you, and that God desires to do great things in your life this week!
Must Hear Message from Church last night!
- Philippians 4:1, 4-9 “Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.”
- This is the text of the message that I preached last night. It is the first message in a new series entitled, “Think”.
- I encourage you to listen to this message, as I believe it holds the often overlooked ingredient to working out problems in our relationships.
- Link to listen to the message, “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Think-Series-You-Are-the-Problem.mp3”
- We are going through Revelation on Sunday morning, yesterday we covered the first 4 trumpet judgments! If you are interested in end times events, this is a message that you want to listen to!
- Link to our audio page: “https://www.actonschurch.com/church/mrbc-audio/recent-messages/” The message title is “Get your own dirt”.
Wednesday Evening Prayer and Bible Study
- Service begins at 7:00pm
- Some of us have been meeting early to pray (6:00pm). You are welcome to join us at this time if you would like to have more time to pray on Wednesday evening!
Thursday Evening Good News Mission Service
- Bro. Rob Horton heads up our Mission Services, and he would love for you to come and support this service, as the Lord leads.
- You must be in the Men’s Shelter door by 6:45pm, as they lock the door after this.
Saturday morning New Move-in Visitation
- 10:00am We go out by two’s or three’s to meet those who have recently moved into our area. Come join us!
Faith Bible Institute
- Our Fall Semester starts on Thursday, August 22nd. For details, see Bro. Bill Reddy.
Have a blessed day! Let me know if I can be a help to you!