Sunday School: Cancelled until further notice
Sunday Morning Preaching: 10:40am
- We will be instituting procedures to help with distancing in our auditorium, and we will seek to limit our numbers in the auditorium to 50, as per the Marion County Health Department Recommendations.
- Adult Service: 6:00pm
- To be held in the auditorium.
- Adults, please use the front door of the church building.
- This is a great service for those adults who are concerned about the spread of the Coronavirus by the youth.
- Youth Night Service: 6:00pm
- To be held in the gymnasium.
- Youth to enter directly at the gym.
Wednesday Evening: 7:00pm
- Prayer / Bible Study
- In each of the above services, we will seek to comply with Indiana Executive Order #1, 2020.
- While we will seek to comply with the details of this order, we also recognize that our service to the community, and each other, is deemed essential.
- As a church of Jesus Christ, we have a mandate to teach and preach the Word of God, no man forbidding. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 28:31; 1 Thessalonians 4:3)
- By definition, the word “Church” means a “called out assembly”. While some people do well with isolation, others do not, nor is it natural, as God made us. We are inherently social people.
- This is clear in scripture as evidenced by the first church who met daily in the Temple and from house to house. (Acts 2:26)
- In a crisis, there exists physical needs and also spiritual. We seek to balance these two, understanding that our main purpose, as Christ gave us command, is to minister to the spiritual/mental/emotional side.
- As a Church, we have consistently preached personal responsibility to ourselves and others, as we have been given command by God to love one another. (John 15:12)
- As such:
- If you are an individual that is considered “high-risk”, you must first take care of yourself, so that you can be around later to love one another. (Galatians 6:5)
- Our services are not mandatory for anyone to attend. As you prayerfully consider God’s will in this matter for you, if you believe that God would have you stay home, or only attend a particular service each week, that is fine.
- If you stay home, you can listen to our recorded messages online, via our website, after the service.