- If you haven’t already, please review the camp rules, and list of items to bring. Don’t forget your Bible!
- Our Sunday evening schedule will be an hour earlier than normal. Youth Night begins at 4:30.
- Everything needs to be loaded on the bus before Youth Night begins. Please arrive at 4pm to begin loading.
- We will be leaving for camp immediately after the evening service.
Parents, please keep in mind the following items while at camp:
- Absolutely no cell phones or electronic devices. All contact should be directed through a camp counselor. Stand alone camera’s are acceptable.
- All medications must be given to a camp counselor before or upon arrival.
- All visits to camp must be cleared by Pastor (Jr Camp) or Bro. John G. (Sr Camp). Visits are allowed during dinner time through the evening service. All visitors must leave camp by 10pm.
Please contact Bro. John G. if you have any questions.